3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

Oh Please!!!

This is a pitiful attempt at getting onto the top 10 of the week again. This game was released about 2 weeks ago, and the author has re-released it "w/sound" to try getting better votes on it the 2nd time around.
To the author:
You should've just uploaded it under the same name as the old one, rather than having 2 of them in the portal. Also, the sounds that come with Flash (camera shutter) are not fooling anyone.

Christmas Bitch Christmas Bitch

Sad, sad, sad...

It seems that to get to the top 20 in the portal these days, you can either make an awesome movie that took months to make and you worked really hard on, or you can just make a crappy movie with lots of sex appeal to immature men, or boys (probably boys).
By voting high on movies like this, you only encourage people to keep throwing more crap into the portal, and discourage people who are dedicating to making quality movies.
Even though I am not a woman, I will vote X on this movie and movies like it, because they are offensive to me as a flash designer.

Bouncers (Part 1) Bouncers (Part 1)

pretty good game but..

This game was set up pretty well, but if you try to fight as Jeff at the beginning, it doesn't work, and you get killed

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

Best Newgrounds submission ever!

This was not just a stand-in-one-place flash shooter game thrown together in a few hours. It allows you to move around, duck, and even to get new weapons.
The quality of this game tells me that the author must have spent a VERY long time making this, and for that, I vote 5 and urge you to make more.

(P.S.) watch your top 20 spot, because when I finish my current movie in a month or so, all the others will move down one place. ^_^

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

pretty cool, but over rated

This really isn't so much of a movie, as it is just a few scenes with a drag movie clip command, and a masking effect.
The artwork is pretty good, but the sound can get pretty messed up. Sometimes it will be playing 2 of the same sound loop, and they're not syncronized.