Clock Destroyer Clock Destroyer

Funny at times, but not very good

I haven't been around the portal lately, so I don't know about the whole clock thing, but here is what I think:

The music used in this animation is really overused in many flash animations. The music was too loud in comparison to the voices. There was not a lot of real animation.

If you are trying to get back at someone for making bad movies, I would suggest making a good movie. All you have done is make a movie with a few fruits and a STICK MAN.

Xiao Xiao Xiao Xiao

What is with you people?

Nice movie Piehead. You should make the movie clip of him walking move more slowly, because it looks like he is sliding a little.
For Sith2000-
Are you on crack or something? You review it with "stick men suckkkkkkkk" and yet you give it a 9 for overall. Now there's a man who knows what he wants in a movie. I doubt that you even watched the movie.

Zero Wing Zero Wing

Pretty good

I liked the song, and some of the artwork was really good. One problem I saw is that whenever a ship got shot destroyed, it started to fall. The main and only problem with this is that falling requires gravity, which is not present in space. Just a thought.

No Remorse No Remorse

Good point.

I totally agree with BruceLee19.
Most jocks are total morons and derive pleasure from being cruel to less popular kids. Even though I am on track, I am not really a jock, because I run distance, which I get a lot of crap for. When I run, people yell things like "fag" or "run Forrest" (like I've never heard than before).

When kids shoot up schools, the media attributes it to the movies they watch, or the video games they play, and they hide the real problem that causes school shootings. Popular kids are not blamed for causing shootings, because they are the ones buying all the new clothes, or drinking all the Coca Cola.

The pop-culture community is driven by closed-mindedness and exclusion, which is why kids that bomb schools are shown to be the enemy.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

I thought it would be better.

This movie was really good, and the artwork was awesome, but it was really not all it was cracked up to be. Almost all of the screenshots from the ALPHAS section were used up within the first five seconds.
If you team up with someone who can write well, you can make a really good movie, but if not, "Counter Strike knockoff" is the most acclaim your movies will get.
I am hoping to see a much more developed storyline in Hostage Situation 3.

Beast0 responds:

Clearly you expect far too much from a 17 year old. What do you mean "it was really not all it was cracked up to be" ???, it was hardly even hyped, apart from the alphas, which wasnt much, just a few screen shots. You say they were all used up n the first 5 seconds??? SO!, what about the other 3 minutes of animtion?, it makes no difference where i put them, they were the only parts i had to show when i gave the pics to Tom for the alphas page. Oh yeah, if i teamed up with someone, that would not show my potential, i wanted to see if i could take on the portal by myself, and at time of writing, am doing so. Hell, why dont you give me a story then, i am an animator, i can't stress that enough, i cant write to save my life, but i try!
anyway, im bitchin a bit now, you still gave me a 9, so its not all that bad :P

-BEAST

Snuckers Snuckers

Good concept

The movie had a funny concept, but it lacked in artwork.
The Loading thing was cool, but judging by the graphics quality of the rest of the movie, I think it's safe to assume that you didn't make it.

mail mail

It was pretty mediocre

The animation was pretty smooth, and it is an improvement from "Sticktanic".
I thought it was a somewhat decent movie, even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with mail.
It should be called "Newspaper" or something.

AoK 2 e.1 AoK 2 e.1

Starts off good

This movie starts out with amazing graphics and a promising-looking storyline. However, as soon as the guy with the dinosaur comes into the movie, the graphic quality and plot seem to decay.

The Life of a Can The Life of a Can

Nice.

This movie had an incredible storyline to it. Graphics-wise some parts were better than others, and you seriously need to get a new microphone.

Stuart-Hart responds:

The microphone is okay, it's just me being crap at voice acting.

Humpy the Dog "In Sink" Humpy the Dog "In Sink"

What the hell?

What is this? I really don't understand why anyone would vote high for a cartoon where all that happens is a dog humps things.
Oh, I get it! Humpy the dog! -NOT FUNNY.-
This should be ranked about a 2.00 at most.